Thursday, February 02, 2006

Murphy in the Sun unedited

“No disrespect to Charlton, but fuck them they are not Tottenham, in terms of the squad they have got, the fan base and in terms of the potential for a few extra grand a week.
“Everything was right this time and it is an opportunity for me which, if I had not taken it, I would have regretted for the rest of my career, which could have at least a year to go. Tottenham have great ambitions to win trophies and fight for the Champions League spots. So i though the obviously haven't got a clue get in there get the cash! That is the level of football I want to watch from the bench again”

" Plus the fact i get to ride free in black cabs as we all know Spurs fans are cab driving wankers who live in the past. Which is ideal for me as I am trying to grab back my glory days as a squad player Liverpool" Murphy also added " my wife Joanna was also fixated on a dashing young blogger called Reet Smoot it was taking over our lives she even started writing in the Times to be like him. Luckily Reet never goes north of the river and gets nauseous if he is anywhere near tottenham"

2 Comments:

At 3:06 pm, Blogger ChicagoAddick said...

Fantastic. You forgot the bit about realising that Jol is not actually a foreign coach!

 
At 4:45 pm, Blogger Reet Smoot said...

cheers perhaps he was tricked ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home