Friday, December 09, 2005

Merry Christmas!

this applies to you bloggers as well merry Christmas you lot

Hello one and all and merry Christmas to all here! My long distance friends will know I do not bother sending Christmas cards but a Christmas email with humorous overtones. But due to now having to work for a living rather than just turn up I am afraid I have not done anything this year. My local friends will know in the past that I dish out the old Xmas cards down the pub with two days to spare but this year I will be down under so that's is out of the equation. So I thought well I won't bother with any of it I am off to the sun who needs cards on a beach! But unfortunately maternal pressure and guilt ( not only my own- Chris , Joe and George your mothers played their part - they love a card mums) realised I must do something. But buying cards for the sake of it never sits well with me and in a road to Damascus style conversion (Chris's mum) I have become the good Samaritan and via Oxfam and on your behalf I have purchased a thunderbox for the third world ! Some poor farmer after a hard days slog can now sit down read the paper in peace. Seriously though its a good cause for the price of a box of cards you can buy school dinners for 100 kids!
So once again merry crimbo and have a good new year
Reet
check the site.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home