Friday, September 10, 2004

Magician Powell out on loan!


Just like that!


Its a shame but Chrissy does need to get games but on our recent away performances I though he was in with a shout. I like Powell he played with a smile on his face which is sadly lacking in modern football. If a player is seen grinning on the pitch its normally because he is in the process of winding up the opposition fans or players. Chris however does it because he is loving every minute of it. He seemed to have a connection with the fans (he always listened to me from the crowd) he even helped paint blancos front room after a welling game once (that's our story and we are sticking to it). I have heard some stories about trips to the lanza grotty when he was at the beagles which I will not go into out of respect of Chris' lawyers. But I heard he was still smiling though and not just at John Salko's suits. Talking of bad taste I have it on good authority that when graham Stuart was at Chelsea he treated himself to a silk jacket with a map motif all over it for about 3 grand. I haven't got a picture of it but it was described to me thus ' stick a bulb up his arse he'll look like a light up globe' Very nice Graham. Back to Chris who is going to do the tunnel routine now? Powell took over the mantle from kinsella who will step in to the breach? Go on rads do a Cossack dance for us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home