Sunday, January 16, 2005

Blogging all over the world.

Just seen off my brother at heathrow as he jets off to SE Asia and oz for around about two years. An emotional send off with our folks and his traveling companions family too. But one must look to to the positive 1- I will be blogging more to keep the expat updated on all things cafc ( through reet tinted glasses obviously) 2 I have just inherited a ps2 and a double bed for my flat 3 proof that blood is thicker than water and after years of invites from mates who have previously made the move to down under I know this time I will make it myself. So lads get your floors ready I am coming over.

ps thanks to all the lads at charlton who arranged a fantastic send off for the boy with a 3-1 win. That Jerome Thomas back heel leading up to the Murphy goal was a little bit special and always nice to see.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home